Entertainment is here
New Music, Movie Trailers ..you name it

Eminem and 50 cent are back - Singles from "Relapse" and "Before I Self Destruct"

Category: , , By Manu
Crack a Bottle - Eminem

“Crack a Bottle” was leaked back in November, but the version that’s all over the Internet since yesterday features Dr. Dre and 50 Cent and looks like the final version. At the time that “Crack a Bottle” was first leaked, Eminem whined to Billboard: “It wasn’t even close to finished, and it even has me doing guide vocals for Dre as a suggestion of how he could lay his verses down.” Eminem’s new studio album, Relapse, is expected out this spring.



Get up, I get it in and Heartless Monster - 50 cent

50 cent is trying to claw his way back into the hearts of his fans after the disastrous "Curtis". He recently released a second single from his upcoming album "Before I Self Destruct" - "I'll get in it". The first single "Get Up" didn’t make it past #23 on the R&B charts, though I have no idea why cause that was a pretty good track. According to me it was even better than his new single "I get it in". Another decent track is also out on YouTube- "Heartless Monster"

"Get Up"


"I Get It In"


"Heartless Monster"

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add to Technorati Favorites Add To Reddit Stumble This Add To Newsvine
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?