Entertainment is here
New Music, Movie Trailers ..you name it

New Singles from Flo Rida, Justin Timberlake & T.I, and The Fray

Category: , , , By Manu
Flo Rida- Right Round
Flo Rida, who shot to stardom with his debut album "Mail on Sunday" and his number one hit for ten weeks "Low". I personally loved the whole album, with its clubbish feel and great rapping. He released a new single from his new album due on 2009. Its kind of a spin off cover of the Dead or Alive song "You Spin Me Round". The track got a definite club feel to it, and is branded "Flo Rida". A typical Flo rida track that got me on high hopes for the upcoming album. I'm hoping he won't turn out to be another one hit wonder like T-Pain( whose latest album is absolute trash). Here is the single



Justin Timberlake ft. T.I - If I
We have seen Justin Timberlake and T.I together in the massive hit "My Love" from FutureSex/LoveSounds and in the outstanding Dead and Gone from T.I's Paper Trail. Now there appears to be a mysteriously leaked track on YouTube, "If I" from the duo and to add to the party produced by the talented Timbaland. Justin opens with his best impression of T.I and following with some old style vocals. Unlike what you expect from the big names, the track is mediocre. My guess is that it is probably a song they discarded, eventually finding its way to YouTube.



The Fray- "You Found Me" and "Say When"
The Fray is a Grammy Award-nominated four-piece piano rock American band from Denver, Colorado. The band is best known for the song "How to Save a Life", which charted in the top three of the Billboard Hot 100 and was also a top 5 single in Canada, Australia, Ireland, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. The Fray also found national success with the song "Over My Head (Cable Car)", which became a top ten hit in the United States and Canada. Many of you may recognize the "How to Save a Life" song as the song used in the promo of "Grey's Anatomy".

Their debut album "How to Save a Life" went double platinum in the USA. The album had many great tracks, which made me look out for their next album.

Fray released their new single "You Found Me" with video(to which embedding was disabled) a couple of weeks before. The song is a great track showing some promise for the upcoming self titled album "The Fray" which can be pre ordered at Amazon.




Couple of days ago an even better single,"Say When" was released on YouTube and it sounds like the Fray I liked, almost like a track that should as well can be included in the last album.


Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add to Technorati Favorites Add To Reddit Stumble This Add To Newsvine
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?