Entertainment is here
New Music, Movie Trailers ..you name it

New Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince Trailer

Category: , , , By Manu
I was just surfing and guess what i came across?.. Yeah that's right.. The new trailer of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The last trailer was awesome and so is this. I cant wait for the movie to be released and I'm damn pissed that the release date was pushed back. Anyways here is the trailer.


Also, guys.. I'll be out of station for a few days. So won't be able to update this for sometime. But as soon as i come back I'll post something. There is a long list of movies to see for me. May be I'll get time. There is Max Payne, Burn After Reading, Mongol, American Gangster(I know I should be smacked around for not seeing that one yet :D), The Bone Collector, and The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants(the first part). There is also a couple of music releases I'm looking forward to- Nickelback's new album Dark Horse, Chamillionaire's Mixtape Messiah 5, and Rasmus's Black Roses( Which is already released but couldnt write a review..excellent Rasmus Stuff). So I'm gonna be busy once I return. Till then
Ciao
Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add to Technorati Favorites Add To Reddit Stumble This Add To Newsvine
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 12:44 AM
    Hi Manu,
    got to ur site thrgh blogcatalog.
    though i am no blog expert but i have to say.
    i was both amazed and disappointed at the blog design.
    Amazed because u have one of the most zazzy headers i have seen.The unfirom bright purple u have used is pretty catchy.
    But then.u r wasting too much space in the sides.Blog Monetization is all about space utilization.
    And the color violet being catchy becomes a pain after sometime.I would rather stay on the site if the colors are most subtle.
    All in all content wise its pretty good.Me being a movie buff too,it gels with me
    Cheers
  2. Manu November 19, 2008 at 1:23 PM
    You know..i would also love to have a little more space..But this is a pre-made template. I just tweaked some bits and got my own header into it. I dont know Jack about HTML.. All what i did was guess work:d.. And i fell in love with this theme at first site.So decided to use this.
  3. Anonymous November 23, 2008 at 4:34 PM
    ok with me
    http://downloadmoviesforfreeandfast.blogspot.com/

Something to say?