Entertainment is here
New Music, Movie Trailers ..you name it

New Songs from Dream, The Lonely Island, Chris Cornell and some new but great artists

Category: , , , , By Manu
As usual bringing you the latest songs that is leaked, released etc on Youtube.

The Dream ft Chingy - She Make Me Say
Yet another single from Dream's upcoming album has hit Youtube and from the looks of it the upcoming album will be a pretty decent one.



The Lonely Island - I'm On A Boat (Feat. T-Pain)
After their hit single- the hilarious "Jizz in my Pants" The Lonely Island is back with another single off their debut album.



Asia Cruise ft Colby O'Donis - Run Away
I haven't heard of Asia Cruise, but the name Colby O'Donis made me listen to the track and I loved it. I'll be looking forward to Asia Cruise now.



Play N Skillz Ft Akon - Angel Eyes
A new track from Play N Skillz featuring Akon hit the shelves on youtube. Take a look and dicover a new artist.(Although most of what you hear might me Akon's work)



Mams Taylor Feat. Bobby Valentino & Snoop Dogg - Girl Gotta Girlfriend
Mams Taylor too is a new name for me but the name Snoop Dogg was enough to make me listen to it. A nice blend of dance beats, R&B and good old Snoop Dogg makes this a pretty good track.


While you are at it check out the new songs by Chris Cornell from his new album Scream produced by Timbaland. After making his presence felt in all areas of rock he is now venturing into R&B. Way to get that creative juices flowing. Just one of many I'm embedding here


Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add to Technorati Favorites Add To Reddit Stumble This Add To Newsvine
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?