Entertainment is here
New Music, Movie Trailers ..you name it

Superbowl Trailer Round up: Transformers 2, Pixar's UP, GI Joe,Race to the Witch Mountain, Star Trek, Monsters vs Aliens

Category: , , , , By Manu
Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen
A new very short teaser trailer aired yesterday and from the looks of it Transformers 2 will be one hell of an action packed movie with things getting blown up and destroyed right and left. Oh man!!!

Plot:Decepticon forces return to Earth on a mission to take Sam Witwicky prisoner, after the young hero learns the truth about the ancient origins of the Transformers. Joining the mission to protect humankind is Optimus Prime, who forms an alliance with international armies for a second epic battle.



Up
From the makers of Incredibles, Wall-E, Finding Nemo, Monsters.Inc and many more thoroughly enjoyable animation movies comes a new movie "Up" made exclusively by Pixar and distributed by Disney.

Plot:By tying thousands of balloon to his home, 78-year-old Carl Fredricksen sets out to fulfill his lifelong dream to see the wilds of South America. Right after lifting off, however, he learns he isn’t alone on his journey, since Russell, a wilderness explorer 70 years his junior, has inadvertently become a stowaway on the trip.



G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra
Just saw the sneak peek of G.I Joe:Rise of the Cobra and I'm stumped. I thought G.I Joe was gonna be one of those "shoot all you want with your guns" movies but I wasn't prepared for this. This looks awesome and I'm sure to catch this movie in the theater. I live in India and G.I Joe is not that popular here; may be that's why I'm unfamiliar with it.

Plot:An elite military unit comprised of special operatives known as G.I. Joe, operating out of The Pit, takes on an evil organization led by a notorious arms dealer.


Angels and Demons
I have posted a trailer of this movie earler, but this one has something more I guess. Anyways check it out.



Race to Witch Mountain
I've always been amazed at how well Dwayne Johnson or "Rock" as we all know him do comedy. Looks like Disney has adopted him for its "tough guy part" in their Family movies. This one looks interesting and funny and coming from Disney I'll probably love it.

Plot: A UFO expert enlists the help of a cabbie to protect two siblings with paranormal powers from the clutches of an organization that wants to use the kids for their nefarious plans.



Land of the Lost
The name Will Ferrel definitely scares me and approach this movie with caution. But from the trailer it looks pretty decent. But you know what they say-"Never judge a movie by the trailer".

Plot: Three adults inadvertently stumble into a mysterious land populated by dinosaurs and other creatures, including the mysterious and dangerous race of Sleestak.



Monsters vs Aliens
I have posted another trailer for this movie too over here. But this is a new one and I'm sure you all will enjoy.



Star Trek
Looks like a Star Trek movie I will finally love. The new trailer gives us much more of the much awaited Star Trek and teases us with incredible visual effects and action.

Plot:A chronicle of the early days of James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members.


Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add to Technorati Favorites Add To Reddit Stumble This Add To Newsvine
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?