Entertainment is here
New Music, Movie Trailers ..you name it

New Songs: Flo Rida, Flipsyde, Asher Roth, Kid Cudi, Ace Hood

Category: , By Manu
Flo Rida ft Brisco & 4 Mill - Ha(I-Tunes Bonus Track)
Flo Rida's new album is really good. He got that blend between Hip Hop and pop that just works. Here is another bonus track off his album "R.O.O.T.S"



Flipsyde- When It Was All Good
The much awaited single from their sophomore album. This is a very different Flipsyde from what I have come to love. Chantelle, the new entry to the band, is the lead in the song. Its more of a pop song than the thing they were doing earlier. I just hope there is more different tracks in their new album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJcE0kwnDGk&feature=related (sorry can't embed, YouTube restrictions)


Asher Roth - Family Man
Its scary how much Asher Roth is emulating Eminem. He needs to develop his own style, soon or he'll be in big trouble. I loved "I love College" but the rest of his songs that has leaked is still below par.



Sharam feat Kid Cudi - She Came Along
Nowadays I listen to anything with the name Kid Cudi. I stumbled upon this track in such a venture. This is a pretty decent track, kinda Clubby.



Ace Hood - Overtime (Feat. Akon & T-Pain)
Akon and T-Pain was enough for me to give this song a chance as I hadn't heard of Ace Hood and I liked it. Pretty decent track this.



Kid Cudi ft Wale - Look Up in Da Stars
After the recent "retirement" and "un-retirement" of Kid Cudi, releases this awesome track featuring Wale. YouTube is removing videos with this song like crazy. So there is no guarantee that this embedded video will be there when you see.


Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add to Technorati Favorites Add To Reddit Stumble This Add To Newsvine
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?