Entertainment is here
New Music, Movie Trailers ..you name it

Akon's Freedom and Britney's Circus to be released tomorrow.

Category: , , , By Manu

Akon is one of my favorite artists. He got entry to that list with his debut single "Lonely". Something in that song got me so involved in it. He has brought out good music since then. Even the songs that feature him is good. I'll be doing a review on his new album "Freedom" tomorrow first thing in the morning.

Tracklist:
  1. "I'm So Paid" featuring Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy
  2. "Right Now (Na Na Na)"
  3. "Trouble Maker"
  4. "We Don't Care"
  5. "Go Go Dancer"
  6. "Holla Holla" featuring T-Pain
  7. "Against the Grain" featuring Ray Lavender
  8. "Be With You"
  9. "I Love It"
  10. "Where Would We Go"
  11. "Birthmark"
  12. "Freedom"
  13. "Sunny Day" featuring Wyclef Jean


And Britney is said to make a come back with her new album "Circus". And from what i heard from the leaked and released tracks its pretty good.I hope she does make a comeback. I'll be reviewing that album too tomorrow.
Tracklist:
1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. Kill The Lights
5. Shattered Glass
6. If U Seek Amy
7. Unusual You
8. Blur
9. Mmm Papi
10. Mannequin
11. Lace and Leather
12. My Baby

Watchout for those tomorrow.
Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add to Technorati Favorites Add To Reddit Stumble This Add To Newsvine
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Commercial Designers Savannah October 25, 2022 at 5:14 PM
    Appreciate your bllog post

Something to say?