Entertainment is here
New Music, Movie Trailers ..you name it

Funny and Adorable Baby and Kid's T-Shirts

A collection of adorably cute Baby T-shirts that is sure to get a smile on your face. Get them from Zazzle, which is giving out offers like crazy nowadays(may be cause Google took over it).


Buy me

For my Indian friends I have uploaded it to Pringoo too..
Get them for your son, daughter, niece, or any kid you love.


Added a bonus for all you I.T professionals(or computer geeks as you are called :D)
Get it here at Zazzle

For my Indian Friends its available at Pringoo
Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add to Technorati Favorites Add To Reddit Stumble This Add To Newsvine
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous March 8, 2009 at 8:53 AM
    tshirts for the baby.........nice!!!








    need bpo jobs without a single rupee!!!!!!!! a genuine job from home.


    Work from home

Something to say?